How to do the gradient dots…thing
Just gonna post this here so everyone can see just in case they’re interested also. And don’t worry, I don’t mind people asking me how I do stuff haha.
So someone asked me how I do those dotted gradient background like the image below so here goes~
- First you make a new layer below your image
- then you click the gradient tool. Make sure your foreground and background color is set to the default black and white. Then use it on the layer below your image.
- Now go to Filter»Pixelate»Color halftone and click it. A window should pop-up after.
- Welp there’s your window! Now change all the variables to 45
- It should now look something like this! If you want the dots to have a different color then make a new layer above the dots and set the layer mode to “screen”
- On that layer which is now on the “screen” blend mode fill it with any color you like using the paint bucket tool.
And there you go! I hope this was helpful :’>